Are you running out of space? Or do you find that you just can’t rearrange your furniture enough times to get your space to flow right? Instead of moving, hire the professional team at Windows Unlimited to add a sunroom.
We find that an addition is at the top of many Northern Ontario area homeowners’ wish lists. Nevertheless, so many of our customers are surprised to hear just how within reach an addition can be. Without sacrificing quality, we keep our sunrooms as affordable as possible. We will work closely with your architect to create a space that makes your home sweet home especially sweet.
Reasons To Undertake An Addition
- Add value to your home: If you decide to put your home on the market one day, the additional square footage will ratchet up your selling price.
- Less expensive than moving: The cost of moving to a larger home is usually more costly than paying for an addition.
- Enjoy your space more: Form enhances function! If it’s your kitchen that you’d like to expand and enhance, just imagine how much more you’ll enjoy preparing meals in a space of your own making.
- Celebrate stability: Particularly if you have children, you will find that, rather than moving, opting for an addition can help your family avoid the discomfort of uprooting, not only to a new home but also to a new neighborhood and/or school district.
- Less wait time: An addition requires less time than selling your old home and buying a new one.
- Make it your own: Jettison the “builder basic” nature of your home, or the personality of its previous owners, and fashion it according to your needs and tastes.
Stop dreaming about your sunroom addition and start making it happen. Call Windows Unlimited at 705.673.1115!
Does your home seem too small for your family? Are you considering putting it up for sale to buy a slightly larger home? Before you go to the hassle and expense of moving, think about making a simple addition to your home with a sunroom. Sunrooms offer a bright, flexible space that make the cold days feel warmer and the dark days seem brighter. Plus, they give you some extra space to get away and enjoy the outdoors. Here are some reasons to consider adding a sunroom to your home.
Increase Your Home’s Value
A custom designed sunroom may be the perfect addition to your home if you’re looking to boost its value.
A sunroom adds usable square footage to your home as well as beauty and flexibility. When choosing a home remodeling project, you want to choose one that will make your home more livable and ultimately add to your home’s value. A sunroom addition does both beautifully.
Create a Space for Everyone
The great thing about a sunroom is that it’s flexible. You can use it as a play space for children, a conversation and gathering area for adults, or a quiet space where you can relax while enjoying a bright sunny day. There is a variety of styles to choose from, so you can tailor the sunroom to suit your family’s needs. Do you want an elegant space for entertaining? Do you need a family game room? With a sunroom, the possibilities are endless.
Open Up Your Floor Plan
Even if your home is otherwise closed off, a sunroom with large windows can add the perception of openness to your home. Open floor plans are popular, but remodeling your existing home to achieve this look may be financially prohibitive. Adding a sunroom will add valuable square footage to your home while providing a more open floor plan feel.
Enjoy the Outdoors
The cold temperatures combined with the shorter days of winter in Northern Ontario make it difficult to enjoy the great outdoors. A sunroom, however, allows you to enjoy the beauty of nature from the comfort of your home. A sunroom is extremely energy efficient with large windows that allow the sun’s rays to warm the room. The high-quality glass used in the windows will keep the room comfortable year-round. So even in what feels like the darkest days of winter, you can enjoy the feel of the sunshine on your face.
Add a Sunroom to Your Home
If you are thinking of adding a sunroom to your home, contact Windows Unlimited to get started. With a decades of experience, we are professional contractors who offer quality workmanship and first-class service to our clients and community.